Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shrimp Rice with Fish Trio

.
I really fancied a seafood festival today. My family loves anything from the sea.

  • I soaked the fish and shrimp in lemon and a sprinkling of salt for a few hours before I started cooking.
  • Cook the shrimp in a mixture of white wine, olive oil and your favourite herbs. I also added chopped onions, parsley, carrots and celery. Add some smoked salmon too.
  • Add basmati rice to the shrimp and stir well. This is a meal on it's own.
  • Cook the fish in a mixture of white wine, olive oil, curry powder, onions and garlic.
  • Doesn't take long and is absolutely delicious.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Off to make a chocolate brownie birthday cake for my son now.


White wine, olive oil, onions, curry and garlic 



Shrimp, smoked salmon in white wine and olive oil
Add Basmati rice to the shrimps



Salmon, salmon with red pepper corns and sword fish added to the sauce




Ready to eat


No comments:

Post a Comment