Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lemon Cake and Banana Cake

Mash the bananas

Beat the sugar and butter

Add the eggs

Lemon zest
This is the basic recipe I use for all of my cakes. I just modify it by adding other ingredients.

150 grams of sugar
150 grams of butter
200 grams of flour
2 eggs
baking powder

Cream the butter and sugar together until soft.
Add the eggs.

At this point I added the mashed bananas for the banana cake. For the lemon cake I added the juice of one lemon and some zest.

Mix and then add the flour and baking powder.

Beat well (I use an electric whisk).

Pour the mixture into lined baking tins and bake at 160° for about 30 minutes.
Add lemon juice

Add flour

Beat until light and fluffy

Add the bananas and spice to mixture

Beat until flufffy

Lemon cake

Banana cake

Melt in your mouth slices

No comments:

Post a Comment